Taking inspiration from their roots in the Irish and English traditions, Flook have an enviable trademark sound.
Weaving and spinning traditionally rooted tunes over precise acoustic grooves, they have a rare blend of fiery technical brilliance, delicate ensemble interaction and a bold, adventurous musical imagination.
With a remarkably busy schedule this Moving on Music tour of the north will see the band perform music from their incredible new album ‘Ancora', which was released in early 2019 after a 14-year recording hiatus.
Twenty-four years after their first gig together, Flook continue to inspire and enchant, firmly cementing their reputation as one of the all time best.
Important Booking Information
Tickets and Seating
- To keep you as safe as possible under current guidelines, we have restricted audience numbers with socially distanced seating.
- You can book up to a maximum of six (6) tickets and your seats will be allocated together as a bubble at the door on a first come, first served basis.
- Please ensure you book as a group for the people you intend to come with. You will not be able to add to your group after tickets are booked.
- You will be required to provide a valid email address and/or telephone number for each attendee at the time of booking for Track and Trace purposes. This email address will also be used if we are required to contact you with important information before the event.
Help us to stop the spread of Covid-19
- Please wear a mask while you are queuing to enter the event, walking to your allocated bubble and exiting the event.
- You do not have to wear a mask while seated in your bubble during the event.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, have tested positive, or have been in recent contact with anyone who has tested positive, please do not attend the event.
- Regular rapid lateral flow testing is strongly recommended up to 24hrs prior to attending this event. For more information see: http://www.ardsandnorthdown.gov.uk/lateralflowtests
- We continually monitor guidelines and will make any necessary changes accordingly.
75 mins (no interval)
Getting to Moving on Music presents FLOOK