Ards Puppet Festival presents a half term treat in this fast paced, freshly baked adventure from the bakery of Banyan.
Everybody loves a gingerbread man and everybody wants to eat him!
‘Run, Run as fast as you can
You can’t catch me
I’m the Gingerbread man’
This delightful classic tale is told through the use of puppetry, storytelling and original music.
A tasty treat for all the family.
Age Range 3+
Important Ticketing and Seating Information
Tickets and Seating
- To keep you as safe as possible under current guidelines, we have restricted audience numbers with socially distanced seating.
- You can book a maximum of six (6) tickets and your seats will be allocated together as a bubble at the door on a first come, first served basis.
- Please ensure you book as a group for the people you intend to come with. You will not be able to add to your group after tickets are booked.
- You will be required to provide a valid email address and/or telephone number for each adult attending at the time of booking for Track and Trace purposes. This email address will also be used if we are required to contact you with important information before the event.
Help us to stop the spread of Covid-19
- Please wear a mask while you are queuing to enter the event, walking to your allocated bubble, moving around the building, and exiting the event.
- You do not have to wear a mask while seated in your bubble during the event, however if you wish to keep your mask on for the duration of the event then you are welcome to do so.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, have tested positive, or have been in recent contact with anyone who has tested positive, please do not attend the event.
- Regular rapid lateral flow testing is strongly recommended up to 24hrs prior to attending this event. For more information see: http://www.ardsandnorthdown.gov.uk/lateralflowtests
- We continually monitor guidelines and will make any necessary changes accordingly.
Getting to The Gingerbread Man by Banyan Puppet Theatre
Ards Arts Centre