Friday Night Live, bring a bottle, sit back, relax and enjoy the best affordable live music in town!
Described by Ralph McLean of BBC Radio Ulster as “A great songwriter with a voice that can break your heart at 30 paces” Brigid O’Neill from Co. Down in NI is a genre-spanning songsmith whose evergreen music appeals to multiple generations. An immensely gifted storyteller, her latest album ‘Touchstone’ sees her effortlessly weave elements of folk, country and jazz into relatable tales of happiness, heartbreak and the human condition. Following the critical success of Touchstone, she is working on her highly anticipated follow-up album, recently releasing the first singles ‘Leaving’ and ‘Prayers': “Brigid O’Neill has a voice like a clear cut diamond. ‘Leaving’ is a stunningly beautiful song that will guarantee to stun audiences into silence at any live performance.” British Country Music Festival.
Brigid has performed everywhere from the world-famous Bluebird Cafe in Nashville to the iconic Grand Opera House in Belfast, writing with Grammy award writers along the way. She is a recipient of numerous Arts Council and Music industry awards, most recently long listed for the NI Music Prize 2021 and Glastonbury Festival Emerging Talent Competition: “Brigid O’Neill is supremely confident both musically and lyrically”
Important Ticketing and Seating Information
Tickets and Seating
- To keep you as safe as possible under current guidelines, we have restricted audience numbers with socially distanced seating.
- You can book in bubbles of two (2) up to a maximum of six (6) tickets and your seats will be allocated together as a bubble at the door on a first come, first served basis.
- Please ensure you book as a group for the people you intend to come with. You will not be able to add to your group after tickets are booked.
- You will be required to provide a valid email address and/or telephone number for each attendee at the time of booking for Track and Trace purposes. This email address will also be used if we are required to contact you with important information before the event.
Help us to stop the spread of Covid-19
- Please wear a mask while you are queuing to enter the event, walking to your allocated bubble, moving around the building, and exiting the event.
- You do not have to wear a mask while seated in your bubble during the event, however if you wish to keep your mask on for the duration of the event you are welcome to do so.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, have tested positive, or have been in recent contact with anyone who has tested positive, please do not attend the event.
- Regular rapid lateral flow testing is strongly recommended up to 24hrs prior to attending this event. For more information see: http://www.ardsandnorthdown.gov.uk/lateralflowtests
- We continually monitor guidelines and will make any necessary changes accordingly.
£8, BYOB (no spirits please!)
Getting to Brigid O'Neill Trio
Ards Arts Centre