OPEN CALL: ForM Sculpture Exhibition 2024
Artists are invited to submit an application for consideration for the 2024 ForM Sculpture Exhibition. This outdoor sculpture exhibition takes place annually in June, in the beautiful surroundings of Bangor Castle Walled Garden.
Applications are now open for artists to propose works, suitable for outdoors, that responds to the environment of Bangor Castle Walled Garden.
The selection panel will select work based on the following criteria:
- The quality of the proposal
- How appropriate the proposed work is within the garden environment, e.g. content, material, display.
- Ability to deliver the proposed work based on previous experience and images of previous work.
This year we are pleased to offer three awards to selected artists. Votes will be made by a Panel which will consist of invited professionals from the Visual Arts/Crafts sectors and stakeholders
- 1st Place - £200 artists materials of your choice
- 2nd Place - £150 artists materials of your choice
- 3rd Place - £100 artists materials of your choice
Submission Deadline: Monday 19 February 2024, 11:59pm (sharp)
If you have any questions regarding the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 028 9181 0803.
How to Apply Submissions can be made via an online application form.
Full Guidance Notes and Criteria can be downloaded via the application link.
To complete an application and read the Guidance Notes CLICK HERE