Due to popularity, a second date has been added for this workshop! This workshop will be a repeat of the earlier date on 10 Feb.
Join Trisha Campbell UWS in a relaxing one-day workshop, creating spring themed watercolour paintings.
Trisha will guide you through the exciting, expressive techniques and process of using Spring themed images to inspire a watercolour painting of your own. This could be animal or nature/floral inspired, allowing you to explore the beauty and energy of Spring through watercolour painting.
We’ll study our subject matter and sketch compositions in the morning, explore techniques and settle into a relaxing painting session.
Please bring watercolour paints, paper, brushes and feel free to bring along some mark making style tools, sponge, card, etc.
Please also bring a packed lunch and a drink.
Terms and conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, so please check all details carefully when booking.
- Class / workshop bookings are taken on a first come first serve basis.
- All classes and workshops must be booked in advance and fees are payable in full.
- We make a decision on whether to run a course / workshop one week before the start date. Please help us to help you by enrolling promptly.
- Participants will be required to bring their own materials, unless otherwise stated.
- As we have set up and cleaning time between each class, we ask that participants do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to the class start time.
Adults / All levels
Getting to Spring Into Watercolour Watercolour (2nd date)
Ards Arts Centre